As parents ourselves, we understand how stressful an emergency with your child can be, which is why we only staff highly experienced board-certified emergency medicine physicians. Our doctors have specialized training in pediatric trauma and can handle emergent conditions in infants and children of any age. With a compassionate, caring staff and specialized pediatric equipment, you can rest assured that your little ones are in excellent hands. It is our goal to make their visit as pain-free as possible which is why we offer procedural sedation when appropriate.
San Antonio Pediatric Care for Illnesses & Injuries
We see all kinds of cases and emergencies at our facilities in San Antonio. Sometimes things are as simple as a cold or a headache, but in some cases, they can be more severe like when a child has is experiencing a seizure, diabetes, breathing problems, concussions, or broken bones.
A few conditions that may warrant a trip to the ER include:
- Severe Allergies
- Allergic Reactions
- Pink Eye
- Rashes (Severe)
- Wound Care
- Urinary Infections
Fully Equipped with Advanced Technology
We love that our ER is associated with no waiting time so we can get your child in faster for quicker recovery. The sooner we can see them; the sooner treatment can begin.
We have state-of-the-art equipment including radiology and laboratory services with MRIs, and CT scans fully available and updated. We also have 24-hour observation rooms and convenient ambulance transportation. No efforts will be spared in dealing with your pediatric emergency, and all our resources will be directed to treating your child and making them as comfortable as possible.
Benefits Of Our Pediatric Emergency Room
Bringing your child to our San Antonio pediatric emergency room offers a range of specialized benefits tailored to the unique healthcare needs of children:
- Specialized Expertise: Pediatric ERs are staffed with healthcare professionals who specialize in pediatric care, ensuring that your child receives the most appropriate and effective treatment.
- Timely Care: Pediatric ERs prioritize quick assessment and treatment, recognizing the urgency of children's medical needs, which can be crucial in emergencies.
- Appropriate Equipment: They are equipped with specialized medical devices and imaging technology tailored to pediatric patients, ensuring accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Child-Centered Approach: Healthcare providers are trained to communicate effectively with children and their parents or caregivers, using child-friendly language and techniques to reduce stress and promote understanding.
- Comprehensive Care: They can address a wide range of pediatric emergencies, from common injuries to complex medical conditions, with access to pediatric subspecialists and resources for follow-up care if needed.
Our San Antonio pediatric ER offers specialized, timely, and child-centered care in a comforting environment, ensuring that your child receives the best possible treatment during emergencies.
To learn more about our San Antonio pediatric care, send us a message online or call (210) 429-8313. Full Spectrum Emergency Room & Urgent Care is available for assistance 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
“I have seen a LOT of doctors due to health issues and I can honestly say Dr. Cooper is easily in my top 3 doctors. He took his time to listen, explain the results, provided a referral to a cardiologist, and understood my personal situation.” Matthew
“The entire staff at this urgent care were absolutely the best! Very clean, NO, I repeat NO WAIT, and I was in and out in under an hour. Urgent care has come a long way.” Matt
“Will was extremely kind and patient the entire time. Will made me feel comfortable like I was talking to a close friend, which really helped keep me calm and relaxed considering the severity of my injury.” Nyssa
Open 24 Hours, Seven Days a Week
Comprehensive Adult & Pediatric Care
Team of Veteran Doctors
Reasonably Priced Treatments
Friendly & Helpful Team