COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations in San Antonio
On-Site Vaccinations, Screenings, & Treatments Available
Do you have confirmed or suspected exposure to COVID-19? Even if you are only concerned with minor symptoms, we invite you to our offices at Full Spectrum Emergency Room and Urgent Care for world-class expedient care in a clean and friendly environment with no wait! Open 24/7/365. We are committed to going above and beyond the CDC guidelines to ensure your safety and the safety of our communities. Most major health insurance providers are covering 100% of the cost for visits and testing related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) with no expense to patients.
Special Note: We do NOT utilize the ALERE Rapid COVID-19 Test. Our test is processed in a high complexity lab with strict quality control to ensure accurate specificity and sensitivity. You can be assured we only use testing equipment and laboratories that meet FDA requirements.
Contact us today to learn more about our COVID-19 testing in San Antonio, or to schedule an appointment.
Full Spectrum Urgent Care is now offering the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccination. This vaccination is offered to anyone 5 years of age or older. Per the Cares Act, this vaccine is at no cost to you!
The FDA has determined this Pfizer vaccine has met the criteria for emergency use authorization. Based on the totality of scientific evidence available, the known and potential benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in individuals down to 5 years of age outweigh the known and potential risks.
If you have yet to receive the vaccine, please submit the form below::
COVID-19 Registration Forms
- Please note that we are on a walk-in basis for the COVID-19 Vaccination Monday - Friday, 9am-4pm.
- What to expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- Fact sheet for recipients and caregivers
Types of COVID-19 Testing in San Antonio
See below for a list of Covid-19 tests available at our facilities at Full Spectrum Emergency Room and Urgent Care, as well as a brief overview of each test.
- Antigen Test (Rapid Test) – Designed to detect protein from the virus in anyone infected. It is made specifically to find any presence of harmful and contagious active virus cells.
- SARS-CoV-2 (PCR Swab) – This type of testing is considered the “Gold Standard” for testing COVID-19 infections. Our Emergency Room offers the PCR test in-house with our moderate complexity lab for rapid detection and treatment. Our Urgent Care can provide PCR testing via reference lab with results available in 24-48 hours through a patient portal.
- SARS-COV-2, AntiBody (Blood Test) - Antibody tests detect any known infections by looking at your blood. Results may be detected in the serum and plasma samples of infected patients 7–10 days after infection. Our Urgent Care can provide antibody testing via reference lab with results available in 24-48 hours through a patient portal.
Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Treatment
The FDA has granted Emergency Use Authorization for REGEN-COV (casirivimab with imdevimab) a combination monoclonal antibody infusion therapy. This is used to treat mild to moderate coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in adults and pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg that are considered high risk per CDC guidelines.
What is REGEN-COV?
Monoclonal antibodies are an investigational medicine used for the treatment of COVID-19 in non-hospitalized adults who are at high risk of developing severe COVID-19 symptoms. REGEN-COV is composed of two medicines called casirimivab and imdevimab, given together within 10 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms. A recent press release by Regeneron stated that a Phase 3 Trial in the use of REGEN-COV has shown reductions in hospitalizations by 70% among high-risk, non-hospitalized patients. The goal of this Monoclonal Therapy is to decrease mortality and hospitalization rates. Regeneron has proven to be effective against the COVID-19 Delta Variant.
Schedule a REGEN-COV Treatment Today
At Full Spectrum Emergency Room, we are taking preventative measures for our community by closely monitoring national and statewide updates relating to the novel coronavirus (COVID19). Fortunately for our community, Full Spectrum ER has been designated as an approved site to administer monoclonal antibody therapies to combat the COVID19 pandemic and save lives. Offering the latest developments in treating COVID-19 is just one of many ways we are contributing to slowing the spread of the virus in the San Antonio area. You must qualify and/or meet certain requirements which requires a physician evaluation and order. Call us if you have any questions over this Monoclonal Antibody COVID-19 Treatment.